You learn best by doing. That’s why we create, automate, integrate, manage and deploy various types of cloud-based lab workspaces that allow personalized, hands-on practice. These labs are fully customized, aligned to individual training needs to yield stronger business results.
Our lab workspaces are designed to connect with one of several third-party systems and training platforms. They come with a high degree of reusability. The labs can be reset to allow a series of classes and participants to make use of them. As part of our custom lab services, we can:
- Design and plan lab architecture
- Install and configure labs
- Customize a lab workspace that’s right for your training need
- Automate tasks and restore a lab to its original state so that new participants can use it
- Provide easy-to-use connectivity to labs
learning management systems – is this the case though? It seems like this would be an important feature to have. Maybe not applicable?